At this time several of our Florida coast areas have been placed on high alert due to the risk of damaging winds and floods, officials have issued mandatory evacuations for the Florida Keys.
With Hurricane Irma quickly approaching the Florida coast, we want to be sure you stay updated with the most current information, and have a litany of resources available at your fingertips.
Hurricane Irma Information and Resources
Courtesy of Information Office of America
- Central Florida Hurricane Center
- Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA)
- Florida Emergency Information Line
- National Hurricane Center
- Emergency Hurricane Prep: Checklist
- Evacuate or Stay?
- Evacuation Route and Zone Maps
- Hurricane Preparation at Home
FSSA Members have access to additional resources under the new Hurricane Resources tab (must be logged in). Nonmembers can join for access to helpful websites, links to safety and precaution documents, evacuation tips, assistance in the aftermath of a hurricane, and links and numbers to a variety of contacts and outside resources.
In the event of loss please direct your clients to contact your insurance agent.
Be prepared, and stay safe.